By John Bosco Tugume
The Hoima district Covid-19 taskforce has ordered for the immediate burial of Covid-19 victims.
Samuel Kisembo Araali, the Hoima City Resident Commissioner who doubles as the DTF chairperson says there will be no more vigils for persons who have succumbed to Covid-19.
He says the move follows the increased cases of community infections especially at places like burials and vigils where many converge to send off their loved ones.
By Sunday last week, Hoima district had since the second wave registered 98 cases of Covid-19 infections and out of which, 14 are health workers and 3 deaths.